Having problems with your Gamucci Vitesse kit?
Included in the pack:
- 1 x Clearomizer
- 1 x Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x 10ml Bottle of Gamucci Premium E-Liquid
- 2 x Replaceable VaporCoils (one already installed on clearomizer)
Our article on Starter Kit Troubleshooting might help, but below are some specific answers related to your Gamucci Vitesse Kit:
1. Charging the battery
Before using your Gamucci Vitesse for the first time, the first thing you should do is ensure the battery is charged for 4-6 hours. Screw the battery into the USB charger and plug it into a compatible USB port or wall adapter. After the battery has been charged for the first time, subsequent charges should only take 3.4 hours. Once charging has completed, the LED on the USB charger will turn a solid green. Note: only use the charger supplied in the starter kit and never leave batteries unattended whilst charging.
2. Filling the clearomizer
To fill the clearomizer with e-liquid, unscrew the base and remove the coil head. With the mouthpiece pointing downwards, place the e-liquid bottle nozzle inside and pour it down the inside wall, taking extra care to avoid getting liquid down the centre pipe. Let the clearomizer stand for 5-10 minutes before attempting to vape.
3. Using the device
The battery is shipped switched off, so you need to switch it on. To do this, press the fire button 5 times in quick succession. The LED will flash three times. Once it's switched on and the clearomizer is attached, press and hold the fire button whilst inhaling like you would a cigarette. Make sure that you switch the battery off after use to avoid it firing in your pocket, bag, etc.
4. Replacing the coil
Your Gamucci Vitesse kit comes with two coils (1 pre-installed). To change it, unscrew the bottom of the clearomizer as if refilling and remove the coil. Discard and insert a new one before refilling and re-attaching the base. We recommend changing your coils every 2-3 weeks or until the flavour starts to taste burnt or strange. Another indicator that might suggest you need to change the coil would be if the battery LED flashes 3 times when trying to use it or when very little vapour is produced. You can buy replacement coil packs here.
1. It's leaking
All e-cigarette kits can be prone to leaking, but given the right care and maintenance this can be avoided. Here are some tips that may help you avoid a leaking clearomizer:
- Check to make sure the centre post in the tank is aligned properly, if you look at the bottom of the clearomizer as if filling, the contact/seal should be in the centre. If not sitting right, it can cause leaking.
- If you are taking consecutive long and deep drags, this can on occasion draw too much e-liquid into the atomising chamber. When this happens, not all of the e-liquid can be vaporised and some then comes up the centre pipe. To clear out any excess e-liquid from within the coil head simply unscrew the clearomizer from the battery, hold a piece of tissue under the clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece a few times.
- Make sure that the tank hasn’t been left upside down or horizontally for a long time, as this can cause e-liquid to leak.
- Ensure that the clearomizer isn't over-filled, as this can put too much pressure on the atomizer/coil head as well as allowing liquid to seep into the centre pipe, that will in-turn come up into your mouth. Also ensure that no liquid gets down the centre pipe when filling - it's usually recommended to tilt the clearomizer at a 45° angle before pouring the e-liquid down the inside wall of the tank.
2. It won't charge/the battery is dead
If your Gamucci Vitesse battery is not charging, firstly try plugging it into a different USB port or wall socket. If this doesn't work try a different charger. If you have a spare battery, try charging the spare to rule out a faulty charger. You can prolong the life your batteries by not allowing them to fully discharge; a fully discharged battery is harder to charge, and sometimes, usually if it's older than 2-3 months, it will fail to re-charge when fully depleted. We recommend changing your batteries every 2-3 months or when you notice a drop in performance, or you find yourself recharging your battery more often than usual. You can purchase a replacement here.
3. I'm getting a burning taste
If your Gamucci Vitesse e-cigarette is producing a burnt taste, this almost always means the wicking material inside the coil head has burnt due to lack of e-liquid. This happens when you attempt to vape when the clearomizer is empty, or when you don't realise the e-liquid level has run low or if the clearomizer hasn't been primed (after refilling, allow the clearomizer to sit for 5-10 minutes). If you've burnt your coil, the good news is you can purchase replacements here.
Submit a ticket