Having problems with your Blu Pro Kit?
Included in the pack:
- 1 x Blu Pro Battery (1100mAh)
- 1 x Blu clearomizer (spare blu clearomisers can be bought here)
- 1 x Safe Charge Micro-USB cable
Our article on Starter Kit Troubleshooting might help, but below are some specific answers related to your Blu Pro Kit:
1. Filling the clearomizer
Unscrew the mouthpiece from the rest of the clearomizer. Place the nozzle of the e-liquid bottle against the inside wall of the clearomizer. Squeeze it gently – coating the inside wall with e-liquid. Don’t fill past the triangle in the clear window. Screw the mouthpiece back onto the clearomizer and reattach to the top of the battery.
2. Priming the clearomizer
Before you start using your Blu Pro Kit, you must 'prime' your clearomiser: without turning your battery on (do not push the button) take a couple of quick short puffs from your Pro Tank and then blow softly into the mouth piece. Doing this will produce no vapour but it will facilitate the soaking of the liquid into the wick.
3. Turning the device on
Now all you need to to is turn it on and you're ready to go! Simply press the battery button five times in quick succession. The lights on the button and the battery tip will flash 3 times to show it’s switched on.
4. Vaping the device
Put the mouth-end in your mouth, press the battery button and inhale the vapour like you would inhale on a cigarette.
When the blue battery light starts flashing it's time to recharge the device. Simply unscrew the clearomiser (tank), and screw on your safe-charge USB cable onto the battery, plug it into a USB wall adapter or USB port. (Note: ONLY use the charger supplied with the blu Pro Battery). The battery button and battery end LED will flash 3 times to indicate charging has begun. The button will then stay lit and the bottom LED will go blue.
When fully charged, the button and bottom LEDs will flash about 20 times before turning off.
Charging should take around 3 hours from the mains.
Note: When charging, the USB light will blink red and turn blue when fully charged.
1. It's leaking
All e-cigarette kits can be prone to leaking, but given the right care and maintenance this can be avoided. Here are some tips that may help you avoid a leaking clearomizer:
- Check to make sure the centre post in the tank is aligned properly, if you look at the top of the clearomizer as if filling, the contact/seal should be in the centre. If not sitting right, it can cause leaking.
- If you are taking consecutive long and deep drags, this can on occasion draw too much e-liquid into the atomising chamber. When this happens, not all of the e-liquid can be vaporised and some then comes up the centre pipe. To clear out any excess e-liquid from within the coil head simply unscrew the clearomizer from the battery, hold a piece of tissue under the clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece a few times.
- Make sure that the tank hasn’t been left upside down or horizontally for a long time, as this can cause e-liquid to leak.
- Ensure that the clearomizer isn't over-filled, as this can put too much pressure on the atomizer/coil head as well as allowing liquid to seep into the centre pipe, that will in-turn come up into your mouth. Also ensure that no liquid gets down the centre pipe when filling - it's usually recommended to tilt the clearomizer at a 45° angle before pouring the e-liquid down the inside wall of the tank.
2. It won't charge/the battery is dead
If your Blu Pro battery is not charging, firstly try plugging it into a different USB port or wall socket. If this doesn't work try a different charger. If you have a spare battery, try charging the spare to rule out a faulty charger. You can prolong the life your batteries by not allowing them to fully discharge; a fully discharged battery is harder to charge, and sometimes, usually if it's older than 2-3 months, it will fail to re-charge when fully depleted. We recommend changing your batteries every 2-3 months. You can purchase a replacement here.
3. I'm getting a burning taste
If your Blu Pro e-cigarette is producing a burnt taste, this almost always means the wicking material inside the coil head has burnt due to lack of e-liquid. This happens when you attempt to vape when the clearomizer is empty, or when you don't realise the e-liquid level has run low or if the clearomizer hasn't been primed (see point 2 under Instructions). Unfortunately there's little you can do to revive a burnt Blu Pro Clearomizer as you cannot replace the coils.
A burning taste is also an indicator of when to replace your clearomizer because they do not last forever; with continued use e-liquid deposits will build up on the coils. We recommend changing your clearomizers every 2-4 weeks, but if you're a heavy user you may need to change it sooner. We cover clearomizers with a strict 7-day warranty for manufacture faults, but this does not include accidental damage or misuse. Replacement clearomizers can be purchased here.
Submit a ticket