E-cigarette maintenance is important and this includes cleaning the clearomizer/tank regularly.
You can easily clean out any excess e-liquid or gunk that has built-up over time by following the steps below:
- Remove the top or bottom as if re-filling with e-liquid (if the coil head remains inside be sure to remove it before the next step)
- Fill the tank half-way with luke warm water
- Place your thumb over the opening and shake a few times
- Dump the water out and repeat steps 2-4 until the water runs clear
- Dry the clearomizer by blowing into the tank to get rid of all the water and condensation
- Put the coil head back in and re-fill the clearomizer/tank with e-liquid
If your coil is older than ~3 weeks, it may be time to replace it. If it's still working and isn't producing an off or burnt taste then continue to use it, but as they're very much consumable items you can expect the performance to drop after this time.
Submit a ticket